My Perfect Cover Letter in San Francisco, California - SCAM SCAM SCAM

Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I purposely used a prepaid card, which they still tried to deduct from, I have since cancelled this card I unsubscribed via their email yet they still tried to deduct funds which they were not permitted to do so!!!! Thankfully I had the common sense not to use my normal card as they would have no doubt tried and been successful in making this deduction The overall letter itself is sub quality.

Don't be fooled into thinking that this 'perfect cover letter' will get you any kind of response from employer's as it has definitely did not for my!!!!!!

When I tried to contact this company, ironically their site was under construction PMSL really!!!!!! MORE LIKE THEY KNOW THAT THIS IS A SCAM AND PEOPLE WANT TO MAKE A COMPLAINT

Product or Service Mentioned: My Perfect Cover Letter Cover Letter Writing Service.

Reason of review: TRYING TO OBTAIN ADDITIOANL FUNDS.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

My Perfect Cover Letter - Frustrated with these People!

I called My Perfect Covet Letter about two weeks ago to cancel my subscription and they claimed they couldn't find my account. So they said you probably won't be charged and they tried looking up my account several different ways saying that the one I had was back in 2015.

Then today, I get a charge for 24.95 so I called them again still the same old story. I ended up calling my CC company and cancelling my card and they will send me a new one.

My Perfect says in an email after I had spoke to 3 reps, says for me to send a copy of the charge. I told them I would and if I don't get refunded I will pursue charges against them!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

She should have done a chargeback with CC company and then canceled the card.